At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you’re up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Deliver monthly and quarterly reporting packages and other controlling activities, validate data, and collaborate directly with counterparts in accordance with Service Level Agreement
- Support projects related to operations, evaluates process improvement opportunities, and ensure update of process documentations
- Communicate with stakeholder for inquiries related to specific tasks; Create root cause analysis and provide solutions
- Handle and complete assigned tasks by specific Strategic Pillar; Special analyses and/or ad hoc tasks required by stakeholders or assigned by the supervisor
- Graduate of Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy, Finance or Management-related courses
- With at least three (3) years of relevant work experience in Finance or Accounting, preferably from a multinational or shared service center (SSC) working environment
- Intermediate MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Basic Word knowledge are required; SAP and Power BI knowledge is highly preferred
- Proficient English communication skills and with analytical thinking abilities
- Amenable to work on a regular dayshift (9:00 AM – 6:00PM)
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
JOB ID: 22039175