Responsible for the strategic development of his assigned area through effective and efficient management and excellent execution of the various key result areas to deliver mutual business & organizational objectives. These include Sales Growth Target Achievement, Management of his Area’s profit & loss, Business Analysis & Development, Reach, Distribution, Productivity, Merchandising and Pricing.
- At least 3 years experience in Global Sales Export and Marketing.
- Knowledge of the details of the export business to ensure that government policies, labeling systems, transportation/logistics and payment laws are followed.
- Knowledgeable of global certification requirements.
- Adept with facts and figures and with high analytical skills.
- Graduate of Marketing or any Business-related/Communication courses.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/College Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- At least 7 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably with export sales experience from coconut industry or food industry.
- Achievement of Global Sales for both for Industrial and Retail Markets.
- Open new sales opportunities and actively solicit business from potential customers abroad.
- Serve as a primary contact for international clients and provide leadership and guidance to customer service, planning and logistics teams to ensure that customers receive their appropriate orders and shipments.
- Work with international brokers/consolidators who have extensive global network to develop new business and growth opportunities.
- Utilize in-depth industry knowledge to build credibility and become a trusted advisor with customers both domestically and abroad.
- Negotiate and monitor export rates and services to reduce operating costs and increase profitability.
Sales – Financial Services