- Performs tasks related to warehousing, receiving, and releasing of materials, supplies, and finished goods.
- Receives and validates inbound/outbound materials and finished goods from outside suppliers and customer order fulfillment.
- Manages to pick and release the materials for issuances and stock transfers.
- Performs First-In-First-Out (FIFO) and First-Expired-First Out (FEFO) methods of the company.
- Monitors the physical stocks for impairment and damages.
- Conducts the physical count on a periodic cycle and annual wall-to-wall count as required by management.
- Performs 5’s for the warehouse assigned on a regular frequency conforming to standards of Good Warehousing Practices (GWP).
- Coordinates with immediate head and departments for the workplace health, safety, maintenance, and safekeeping of the main warehouse.
- Manages the data entry and updates the company’s ERP for the real status of materials and finished goods inventory. This can be tantamount to the MRP process (SAP Migration – End State) on a replenishment schedule.
- Scrap Management and Disposal on assigned Bus
- Performs any other duties as assigned by management or department head from time to time.
- Able to carry weighted items.
- Warehouse Management
- Customer Satisfaction (metrics)
- Scrap Management
- Interface: Supply Chain Management, Internal Clients from different Business Unit, Management
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/College Degree in any field.
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Can work with less supervision
Will be assigned in Bgry. Cuevas, Trento, Agusan del Sur.