Freelance tutoring for college students, graduates, and professionals!
Course Hero is an online platform that connects tutors, educators, and students globally. We help our students on our platform with their homework and other academic needs. Our tutors are compensated by helping our students in answering their questions in a text-based form.
Responsibilities of the role
As a tutor on Course Hero, you are answering homework questions as a freelance tutor, which means you can work when you want, where you want. You earn by providing accurate, original solutions.
Tutoring on Course Hero is quite unique and one of a kind. It’s not the typical face-to-face video tutoring that you are familiar with. Tutors on Course Hero teach by providing text-based answers. It provides a lot of impact especially for students having a hard time with their academics.
- At least a college student who has taken most of the major subjects
- College graduates and licensed professionals are a plus!
- No work or teaching background/experience is needed.
- Business Law
- Work from home (we do not encourage our tutors to use mobile on the platform)
- You can earn up to $16 per question.
- No voice or video calls, purely text-based tutoring
- Flexible time — earn supplemental income while pursuing your degree/career.
- Earn up to $1500+*/month!
Other Expertise: Financial Accounting, Business – Other, Accounting, Finance, Economics,
Operations Management, and Managerial Accounting.
How to Apply: https://bit.ly/ejlsmartrecruitkit
Prepare 3 requirements needed: 1 educational background document: e.g. diploma/transcript of grades/screenshots of college grades (compile them into a PDF file if more than 1 page), valid ID, and selfie with the same valid ID
Click to Apply Here: https://bit.ly/ejlsmartrecruiters | Use the Referral Code: EJL
If your expertise isn’t listed above, but still wish to apply in the future. Deposit your resume here: https://bit.ly/ejlcallbackform
***Please note, subjects selected are not guaranteed to be approved and terms may change along the way.***