As a tastemaker and storyteller, you will advocate for design excellence – contributing to product vision, and collaborating with a team that defines and designs user interfaces, frameworks, and the interaction, and visual design for healthcare applications. This is a remote role where you will be working with a remote team (primary based in Europe and Singapore).
What You’ll Do
- Research: identify the right method (field research, user interviews, usability testing, quant surveys, secondary research) and execute to deliver insights that are then tied into product initiatives.
- UX thinking: building user empathy, while always tying experiences back to objectives and scope.
- Prototyping and testing: Prioritise and rapidly prototype features, using a variety of tools to validate the usability deliver problem solving designs of solutions.
- Design management: create and manage the design, design assets and design operations for a digital product end-to-end.
- Data driven: use customer insight and analytics to validate customer problems, areas of drop off, etc.
What we are looking for
- Demonstrated user-centred problem solving skills
- Work with a diverse team with timezones ranging from USA to Singapore (be willing to regularly attend meetings between 6am-2pm UTC)
- Minimum 10 years of experience designing SaaS applications (apps and web apps)
- Has launched and refined the product post-launch
- Proficiency in Figma or similar design tools
- Good, clear communication. Highly proficient in spoken and written English
- Growth mindset
- Comfortable working closely with the product and business development teams.
- Ability to work independently & collaboratively. Flexible to new input
- Experience in UX copy writing is a bonus
- You will be working alongside smart and easy-to-work with people who are passionate about what they do. We are a group of people who love solving challenging problems and are motivated to build great products.
- You will be able to launch new products and see your work in the hands of patients and clinicians, making a real impact in their lives.
- We are a mature start-up, in the process of scaling up with room for ownership and growth.