You know you are the perfect fit if you are/have:
- Art-based with an unequivocal eye for contemporary design disciplines of effective visual selling (NOT social media/display marketing). He/she will be creating the visual discipline and executions.
- Must have exceptional merchandising skills and a strong understanding of retail trends in PH/Asia.
- At least 2 years of experience in Visual Merchandising in a retail or online environment. Previous experience should reflect increasing responsibility over time in a multi-store environment (i.e. SM, Rustan’s, Robinson’s, Lazada, Shopee, Booky, Grab, Uniqlo, establishments dependent on VMS, etc.)
- Track based on learnings and KPIs. Must have basic proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook) and proficiency in the use of digital cameras
- Must have strong written skills to be able to describe the merchandise in a clear and concise manner
As part of our growth, your tasks will be:
- Content planning, lead creations, and placement of App/Web campaign banners that create multiple entry points for MPL visitors to discover the catalog.
- Updates, maintains, and coordinates merchandise on Marketplace. Checks and organizes bestsellers with the Online Sales Manager & B2B/Ops Group. Organizes major catalog changes. Supports the Online Sales Leader and Conversion GTM Manager in defining inbound marketing and consumer visit logic.
- Tracks performance of Campaign banners and institutes a Visual Merchandising refresh strategy aimed at on-time updates and a progressive uptick in views/visits.
Excited to experience Life at Home Credit PH? Your application is just a click away! Click Apply Now and you will be redirected to our company’s career website page.
Applications received through the link will be prioritized.
Together, we grow.
Internal Job Code: 3612
Home Credit celebrates all facets of diversity in driving us to business success. With us being people-centric, we found beauty in being represented by different talents. We thrive in building an inclusive community that provides equal employment opportunities to people with different backgrounds and orientations. We are cultivating a workplace that understands the value of a diverse roster of talents and is passionate allies.
Our applicants are being assessed and considered without any prejudice against sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, family status, or any other ground protected by applicable law.