Responsible for keeping the buildings, grounds, equipment and inventory clean, orderly, properly maintained, safe, and secure.
- High School / Vocational / Undergraduates are welcome to apply
- With at least 3 – 6 months of experience being Utility / Janitor position.
- Maintains a positive attitude.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule helpful.
- Basic mechanical and electrical knowledge.
- Ability to lift and manipulate heavy equipment.
- Must be residing in Malate area.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Cleaning of walls, refrigerators and windows.
- Sweeps, mops, cleans and vacuums floors.
- Removes trash and garbage to designated areas.
- Cleans equipment using specific chemicals to ensure sanitary standards.
- Complies with all HACCP policies and procedures.
- Reports all accidents and injuries in a timely manner.