- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree , Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam), Nursing or equivalent.
- Applicants must be willing to work in San Pedro Laguna
- Some who has experience in same field or Company Nurse, or any Clinical settings
- Someone willing to accept Project Based Contract
- Reviews, tracks, and documents compliance with mandatory and non-mandatory training, continuing education, and work assessments. This may include safety training, anti-harassment training, professional licensure, and aptitude exams and certifications.
- Recruits, interviews, and facilitates the hiring of qualified job applicants for open positions; collaborates with departmental managers to understand skills and competencies required for openings.
- Conducts or acquires background checks and employee eligibility verifications.
- Implements new hire orientation and employee recognition programs.
- Performs routine tasks required to administer and execute human resource programs including but not limited to compensation, benefits, and leave; disciplinary matters; disputes and investigations; performance and talent management; productivity, recognition, and morale; occupational health and safety; and training and development.
- Handles employment-related inquiries from applicants, employees, and supervisors, referring complex and/or sensitive matters to the appropriate staff.
- Phone Interview only
- One day hiring process
- Work Schedule – Will be discuss during the final interview
- Complete Benefits
- Salary Offer – 25K/Monthly
- Contract Duration: 6 months/Project (Open for Absorption)
- Can START ASAP