The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we’re leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at the HSBC Group. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.
Some careers have more impact than others.
If you’re looking for a career where you can make a real impression, join HSBC and discover how valued you’ll be.
HSBC is one of the largest banking and financial services organisations in the world, with operations in 64 countries and territories. We aim to be where the growth is, enabling businesses to thrive and economies to prosper, and, ultimately, helping people to fulfil their hopes and realise their ambitions.
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join our team in the role of Production Manager – Global Publishing Services (Quezon City).
· The Production Manager will oversee the delivery performance across GPS services comprised of a cross-section of technical capabilities and specialisations brought together to deliver requirements of lines of businesses. The incumbent performs project, stakeholder, capacity, queue management and coordination among services. The Production Manager is responsible for maintaining a holistic view of all GPS services offered.
· The role holder ensures that the team achieves delivery needs, agreed upon metrics and preempts and mitigates risks on delivery. The incumbent will support the Production, Governance, Consultant and Operations leads, and will be required to liaise with all stakeholders – business partners, resources, relationship managers to ensure consistency of delivery, to share best practices and enhance processes.
• Relevant post-secondary education either at the degree level or a professional diploma or certificate
• Experience managing a team; past experience in multi-shift based team an advantage
• Experience in managing a multi-disciplinary team is preferred
• Structured, systematic working style
• Good people skills
• Good grasp of managing information and basic reporting capabilities
• Ability to identify problems and generate solutions
• Excellent communication skills
• 5-8 years of experience with client-driven industry, possibly in financial services
• Confident approach in handling team(s) and clients
• Good command of written and spoken UK English
• Maintains composure and professionalism in a fast-paced work atmosphere
• Some flexibility of hours
• Strong attention to detail under pressure and ability to meet deadlines
Due to the urgent hiring need, candidates with immediate right to work locally and no relocation need will be prioritised.
The chosen candidate for this role will be required to undergo enhanced vetting. Subject to local laws, this will require the individual to satisfactorily pass a series of additional checks as part of the recruitment process and on an ongoing basis, if appointed to the role. HSBC Group reserves its position with regard to any steps which it may take in relation to any material adverse findings which arise either when the checks are originally completed, and/or if relevant, on an ongoing basis. For more information about the enhanced vetting for this role please contact the recruiter for this role.
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is an equal opportunity employer committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and, opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. We encourage applications from all suitably qualified persons irrespective of, but not limited to, their gender or genetic information, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion, social status, medical care leave requirements, political affiliation, people with disabilities, color, national origin, veteran status, etc., We consider all applications based on merit and suitability to the role.”
Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
***Issued By HSBC Electronic Data Processing Philippines Inc.***