Do you want to work from home full-time? Do you wish to operate in the morning? Then maybe our firm is the perfect fit for you!
We are looking for a Human Resources Administrator who will be responsible for the company’s employee and subcontractor staff’s compliance with H&S and HR rules.
You will collaborate between the offshore team and Head Office employees in the Philippines.
To protect the company and valued team members, meticulous attention to detail and solid adherence are crucial.
Understanding current labor and safety rules are required.
You must follow existing procedures, but this chance to show your talents by creating new initiatives in our many departments is anticipated.
Desired characteristics and skills:
- Ability to develop positive relationships with a diverse range of people.
- Self-motivated and able to work effectively with minimal supervision.
- Solid verbal and written communication skills, used to effectively communicate with a wide range of people.
- Experience with planning, time management, and organizational skills, particularly in the context of multitasking, working as part of a team, and keeping deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail and follow-through.
- Excellent computer literacy skills.
- Strong knowledge of technology, the ability to implement new technology as required.
- Exhibit understanding, responsiveness, commitment, and compliance with corporate policies.
- 2 years or more office administration experience
- Technical proficiency with Google suite
- Backup laptop/desktop with video (i5 or higher)
- Internet Connection of not less than 20MBPS
- Noise Cancelling headset
PHP40000–75000 monthly salary based on experience