- Provide quotations to company customers, negotiate the price with overseas agents
- Make a booking and submit the shipping instruction to carrier
- Update the shipment arrival notice, shipping advice informs to consignee
- Performs documentations according to operation procedure for assigned (ocean/air/land) customers clearance shipments
- A minimum of 2 year(s) of working experience is required.
- Candidates must be at least a graduate of a four-year undergraduate course.
- Applicant must be willing to work in Riyadh, Riyadh Region
Principal / Employer : Global Container Shipping Co.
Principal / Employer Address : 8826 East Ring Road Al-Izdihar Ext 8 12488 Riyadh Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Placement : Please be reminded that as per POEA regulations, the placement is up to a maximum of one (1) month’s salary.
For manpower pooling only. Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers.
For interested applicants please click “APPLY NOW” and be sure to upload your updated CV or resume through Jobstreet.