Grow your career with iMATE!
We are looking for an IT Helpdesk Support to join our team.
As an IT Helpdesk Support, your role is to provide technical support and assistance to customers through calls. You will have to ensure of the clients’ technical issues are addressed and resolved in a timely manner, to ensure client satisfaction.
- Provide 1st level call and email technical support on users having IT-related issues.
- Must be able to provide call support in English.
- Act as a point of contact for all Service Requests and Incidents related to IT
- Escalate issues to the next level support as necessary
- Responds to inquiries from clients and provide guidance in resolving any hardware and software problems, issues, questions, etc. through chat and email.
- Logs issues/requests into the ticketing system.
- Checks the ticketing system for any newly lodged tickets
- Ensures excellent working relationships with other areas to ensure that support meets the needs of customers.
- Ensures all Service tickets are maintained in appropriate work queues and completed within established service level agreement, with a high degree of accuracy and efficiency.
- Ensure there is no unattended chats/email query from the end-users.
- Follow up on any pending items or issues that need to be resolved.
- All other tasks as assigned.
- A degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, or any computer-related course is an advantage
- With at least 2-3 years of working experience as Service Desk, preferably in voice support.
- Must be able to speak English fluently
- With knowledge of website domains and basic networking components
- Basic Knowledge of Internet Security and data privacy principles.
- Ability to work with a team
- Customer Oriented
- Has knowledge of the following:
- Basic OS support (Windows, MAC)
- Diagnostics and problem-solving skills
- Knows how to troubleshoot hardware and software application
- Has experience in handling Tickets
- Knowledge of Office 365 application is a plus
The successful candidate will be enjoying the following perks:
- Day shift (7 AM – 4 PM), fixed weekends off
- Opportunity for career growth and development
- Paid training, courses & webinars
- Free food during SEED series (Weekly Event)
- Company Events and activities
- Paid Australian Holidays (up 10 days per year)
- Up to 18 paid leaves in a year
- Work-life balance
- Fun and healthy work environment
- 150k HMO coverage
- Free uniforms
- Annual salary increase
Join our team now!
Tech & Helpdesk Support
Tech & Helpdesk Support