- Sketching parts and components using measuring and drawing tools
- Using tools for cutting, bending, curving and forming metal sheets and profiles. Inspecting and testing pneumatic tools
- Measuring dimensions, geometrical shapes, positioning of components relative to each other
- Measuring surfaces of forms and cores, surface finish quality
- Mating metal components including compensation after welding;
- A minimum of 1 year(s) of working experience is required.
- Candidates must be a Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate holder in Engineering(Aviation/Aeronautics/Astronautics) or similar fields.
- Working knowledge of EASA Part 145 regulations (Federation Aviation Administration), aircraft maintenance environment, maintenance documentation (SRM) for specified aircraft type (B737, A320, A330)
- Ability to learn large chunks of new information, with attention to detail, spatial imagination, structural and spatial memory
- Candidates are required to consider not only the practical aspects of performed tasks, but also the theoretical with focus on assigned work
- You may view the full details thru this IPAMS link: https://ipams.com/jobseeker/job/6892
Principal / Employer : Kurumi
Principal / Employer Address : Svatopluka Čecha
Placement : This job has no placement
For manpower pooling only. No Placement in any form and/or purpose will be collected from the applicants. Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers.
For interested applicants please click “APPLY NOW” and be sure to upload your updated CV or resume through Jobstreet.