Key Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Generates quality leads through cold callings, email, client visits, existing relationships, promotional events, or other means.
- Set meetings and present Client’s Smart Advertising platform.
- Identify advertising strategies to fit the campaign initiative of the brand and recommend a budget accordingly.
- Accountable for delivering the brand’s advertising objectives.
- Ensures profitability and oversees end-to-end execution of the project/campaigns.
- Create strong relationships with clients and help them achieve their campaign goals.
- Produces pipeline as set by the Sales Manager.
- Updates and submits weekly reports to the Sales Manager.
- Works to maximize sales and meet quotas in the short and long term.
- Closes the sales.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in any field.
- Proficient in MS Office Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Preferably 1-4 years’ experienced employee specialized in Advertising/Media Planning or equivalent. (Out of Home Advertising experience).
- Having strong connections and contacts in the local advertising industry is a plus.
Direct/permanent employment with the client
With allowances and commission