Writing the future. Together.
Avaloq is a value driven, fast-paced financial technology and services company and we are committed to developing the banking solutions of tomorrow.
By joining Avaloq, you’ll become a key part of our effort to power the digital transformation of the financial services industry. Our ambition is big and bold – to provide full end-to-end digital solutions by combining our leading efficiency with a flexible, responsible digital user experience. Headquartered in Zurich, Avaloq has over 2,000 employees globally. More information is available at www.avaloq.com
Information Security Governance, Risk and Compliance (IS-GRC) is a function under the Chief Risk Officer, with an objective to establish internal, regulatory and standards compliance as it would apply to Avaloq SaaS and BPaaS services delivered to our customers across the globe.
- Ensure compliance with information security standards / financial regulations / control standards in scope.
- Act as a single point of contact and as an advisor for all Avaloq IS related compliance matters.
- Establish frameworks (policies, directives, and procedures) required for an IS-GRC compliance function.
- Implement and maintain a fit-for-purpose IS-GRC tool.
- Configure tools to meet current and future customer control standards requirements.
- Provide periodic compliance reports.
What you need:
- Around 5 years of experience, of which 2 years are in IT related compliance function.
- Familiarity with technology risk management guidelines such as PH BSP, HKMA TRM, etc.
- Familiarity with security standards or assurance frameworks, ISO27001, ISAE 3402, SOC 2, etc.
- Experience with leading GRC tools, such as RSA Archer, ServiceNow GRC, SAP GRC. is a plus
- Experience creating frameworks, security policies and directives is a plus
- Good composure, presentation, and communication skills.
You will get extra points for the following
- Experience as an information security auditor/manager.
- CISM or any another equivalent information security certification.
Now lets talk about perks and compensation
We offer competitive base salaries and if you prove to be a superstar, you might be entitled to an extraordinary achievement reward. Avaloq aims to share its success with all its employees by paying out “Success Share Units” depending on its performance in a given year.
Don’t be shy – apply!
Please only apply online.
Note to Agencies: All unsolicited résumés will be considered direct applicants and no referral fee will be acknowledged.