• Validate and manage all incoming cases.
• Responsible for clarifications sought by the service provider on tickets.
• Request quotes from designated preferred suppliers according to bill of material.
• Support receiving of quotes in the event of no response from supplier.
• Submit Purchase Requisition in the system and follow through to ensure prompt Approval.
• Coordinate and track delivery while stakeholders appraised of the status.
• Bachelor’s degree graduate, of any Business-related course
• With at least 18 months of Purchasing experience
Has background in Supply Chain process/purchasing in a BPO/Shared Services setup.
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and analytical skills.
• Ability to multi-task in a fast pace environment and must be willing to work on shifting schedules and be assigned in BGC.
- Quarterly performance bonus.
- Outstanding career development opportunities and fast track career progression.
- Enjoy a fair work-life balance.
- HMO and Life Insurance for employee and 2 dependents for free.
- 24 Leaves annually.
- Inside the Central Business District area.
- Use of Gym, pantry, karaoke room, sleeping quarters and other recreational facilities.