• Set up and Monitor Vendor Master File (addition, updating and deletion of vendor master records);
• Respond to Inquiries;
• Ad-Hoc Reporting
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree, any course.
• With at least 2 years of working experience in end to end Vendor Master process.
• Knowledge in F&A process specifically with Vendor Database management.
• With good communications skills.
• Amenable to work on night shift schedule with weekends off.
• Amenable to work on hybrid set up.
• Work location is in BGC Taguig.
- Quarterly performance bonus.
- Outstanding career development opportunities and fast track career progression.
- Enjoy a fair work-life balance.
- HMO and Life Insurance for employee and 2 dependents for free.
- 24 Leaves annually.
- Inside the Central Business District area.
- Use of Gym, pantry, karaoke room, sleeping quarters and other recreational facilities.