1. Achieve the corporate retail sales target (individual & family) of our product in new business.
2. Grow the retail sales portfolio of our product thru Direct Acquisition.
3. Oversee the new business sales process of retail product (individual & family) of the product
4. Perform other sales related activities of our product.
1. Promote the retail product (individual ; family) thru digital and traditional selling.
2. Assist in the new business sales process of direct clients. This include but not limited to preparation of proposals, quotation, handling of inquiries, etc. Assist the Retail Sales Specialist for Intermediaries as may deem necessary.
3. Conduct product sales presentation to direct prospective individual or loose groups as may be requested.
4. Conduct product benefit orientation to enrolled individual or loose groups as may be requested.
5. Participate in the development, implementation, promotion of the retail sales capability of the IHC Sales Portal ; AUS with all stakeholders.
6. Coordinate with Underwriting, BPA and Cashier as regards processing of
new accounts of the product
7. Provide after-sales assistance to members and coordinate with respective functional units and Retail Sales Specialist for renewal.
8. Prepare Weekly Activity Report (WAR) and submit within prescribed schedule.
9. Prepare Summary Reports of NB Accounts (Monthly ; YTD) and submit within prescribed schedule.
10. In support of the Company operations, the incumbent may be assigned to perform related functions from time to time.
Education and Experience:
1. College graduate preferably in marketing, business administration and other related courses.
2. At least 2 years of work experience in Sales or Customer Service
3. Preferably with experience and exposure in the HMO industry
Knowledge and Skills:
1. Good communication and interpersonal skills
2. Team player
4. Results oriented
5. Good analytical skills
6. Problem solving ability
7. Can work with minimum supervision
8. Computer literate and tech savvy