A Marketing Project Coordinator is a professional who ensures that the activities of a project are running smoothly and properly implemented. They work within the Marketing project automation tool, workfront. They support their team by assigning tasks, keep projects on time, project reporting, etc. Project specialist are required to provide administrative coordination support to assigned projects and maintain project pending lists and deliverables. They must review and process marketing requests from marketing support team to ensure that they are according to the project’s requirements.
What you’ll do at Insight
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Analyzing project requirements and preparing schedules.
- Work with the IPS team to coordinate projects, timelines, tasks, and project reporting
- Developing detailed designs, plans, and monitoring progress as well as writing up reports.
- Liaising with relevant teams, clients, and managers for the duration of the project.
- Manage projects from design and development to production.
- Strategize for contingency planning and risk mitigation and schedule project deliverables, milestones, and goals.
What you’ll need to Join Insight
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Management, or related field, from four-year College or University
- At least 2 years of experience in end-to-end project management. including successful coordination of multiple activities
- Strong ability to prioritize among multiple tasks
- Experience organizing public meetings, convening stakeholders, and building partnerships
- Great computer system knowledge and moderate skills in Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Able to thrive in an environment characterized by rapidly changing requirements and an ongoing focus on meeting operational objectives
- Strong written and verbal English communications skills
- Proven ability to communicate effectively across all levels of the organization
- Strong commitment to company values and operating principles
- Willing to work in a NIGHT SHIFT schedule and HYBRID set-up
- Amenable to work in Pasig