The Process and Compliance Auditor is responsible for the planning, facilitation, and promotion of Audit and Compliance strategies and programs to business units in accordance with company policies and requirements.
- Plans and implements audit activities to monitor internal control systems and process, ensuring that all employees are in compliance with the requirements of pertaining to the international standards the company follows
- Leads the facilitation of both internal and external audit activities of the business unit’s processes, procedures (site, account-specific or enterprise-wide) and systems to ensure compliance with company’s quality standards and streamlined processes
- Executes an efficient and effective audit approach as defined by internal audit management and ensure corporate-wide or business unit controls have a pervasive impact on the process and that all assigned work is completed according to schedule/timeline
- Maintains expert knowledge and employs Six Sigma techniques in the problem-solving process
- Creates, reviews, updates and maintains Quality, Audit and Compliance policies, procedures, and workflows to ensure documentation and strict implementation
- Applies and sustains in-depth advance knowledge and expert skills in Quality, Audit, and Compliance management by attending trainings and programs needed for International Quality Certification, prepares recommendations when necessary
- Initiates brainstorming sessions and/or Focus Group Discussions and process improvement strategies with the Business Unit Heads and Process Audit partners to discuss action items for addressing Customer Satistaction issues.
- Acts as the partner for the business units in facilitating activities: from project proposal, execution and presentation
- Conducts Audit and Compliance systems and program trainings to all employees to ensure effective implementation and compliance
- Analyzes, validates and reports audit findings/results (i.e. Quality systems, processes and/or procedures that are found to be non-compliant) with a strong emphasis on providing actionable insights using a systematic methodology to forward preventive measures and improvement recommendations
- Coordinates with Quality Team and business units for Risk and Internal Control development and management.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in any field
- Candidate must have at least 2 years of experience in the BPO industry
- Candidate must have at least 1 year experience overseeing quality management and with ISO QMS background
- Must have excellent English communication skills
- Must have experience and successfully led a process audit activity
- Must have knowledge in performing root-cause analysis (business and data analysis)
- Must have advanced Client Management skills
- Must be expert in Project Management