- Assists in coordinating the activities of an organization to ensure compliance with ethical or regulatory standards.
- Prepares and reviews various tax returns, including income tax return, expanded withholding tax, VAT return, etc.
- Generates various reports from SAP to complete various regulatory requirements.
- Recommends and implements new procedures to improve accuracy and timelines of work flow
- Coordinates with PLDT Tax, BIR, PEZA, and other government agencies for audit / inspection.
- Prepares and reviews various schedules in compliance with BIR’s Letter of Authority (LOA) and Tax Verification Notice (TVN).
- Ensures proper maintenance of group processes and procedures.
- Establishes and maintains effective working relationships with suppliers, clients, internal and external customers.
- Conducts Sarbanes-Oxley testing to various processes.
- Coordinates/Follow-ups/Monitors submissions of quarterly Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) documents.
- Reviews and updates Policies, Procedures and Guidelines relevant to SOX 404 compliance activities.
- Presides and/or mediates meetings and discussions whenever issues, concerns, updates and recommendations are brought up.
- Directs, coordinates and monitors work assignments of personnel to ensure that operational needs are met, improve accuracy and efficiency of account payable process.
- Ensures the group’s compliance with the Company’s Code of Conduct and with all existing company policies and ensures the effective enforcement of those policies
- Leads and communicates organizational and developmental changes to the group.
- Evaluates performance of direct reports and identifies developmental needs.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree , Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Commerce or equivalent.
- Must a Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Must have at least 3 years of experience in General Accounting, Financial Reporting, Taxation and Audit
- Preferably has experience from the Big 4 Accounting Firms
- Preferably has experience at Supervisory function
- Preferably has experience in SAP
- Must be amenable to work in Makati, on regular dayshift schedule
- Willing to start ASAP.
- Ok with 5 months contract / Full time
Audit & Taxation
Audit & Taxation