Duties and Responsibilities:
- Together with the Supplier Development Manager, he/she will work with cross function team in the management and deployment of new and existing strategic suppliers
- Works with Technical Procurement Group in identifying potential suppliers to be developed
- Provide copy of latest SQA Manual and commodity requirements to New Global Strategic Customized Parts Suppliers.
- Carry out training programs on problem solving and automotive core tools in order to equip existing suppliers with relevant tools and techniques to enable their use of new technology and automotive applications.
- Manage and allocate resources for onsite audit
- Degree in Engineering or technical field with equivalent Engineering experience.
- At least 3 years of experience and exposure to Supplier Development/Supplier Quality Engineering
- Able to perform supplier audit using International Quality Standard (ISO9001, IATF16949, VDA PA/6.3 and other relevant/applicable standards)
- Knowledgeable in APQP, PPAP, PSW, Safe Launch Process, and First Article Inspections.
- With working knowledge of AIAG core tools and methodologies such as 8D, FMEA, MSA, SPC, etc.
- Collaboration, negotiation, decision-making, facilitation and analytical skills
- Ability to effectively represent IMI to suppliers and customers in a professional manner with integrity and appropriate business ethics
- Knowledge on supply chain