- Degree in engineering or technical field with equivalent Engineering experience.
- At least 5 years of work experience, portion of which at managerial capacity in supplier development and management with strong knowledge of manufacturing process and production environment. Relevant experience and technical knowledge on manufacturing processes of different commodities.
Skills and Abilities:
- Strong background in supplier development Engineering/Supplier Quality Engineering
- Ability and qualification to perform supplier audit using international quality standard (ISO9001, IATF16949, VDA PA/6.3 and other relevant/applicable standards)
- Knowledge and experience using APQP, PPAP, PSW, Safe Launch Process, and First article Inspections.
- Knowledge and application of AIAG core tools and methodologies such as 8D, FMEA, MSA, SPC, etc.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, fluency in language other than native English is an advantage
- Ability to travel and meet multiple IMI and supplier operation
- Ability to lead, develop, communicate, and implement a strategy to ensure compliance
- Collaboration, negotiation, and conflict resolutions skills
- Ability to effectively represent IMI to suppliers and customers in a professional manner with integrity and appropriate business ethics
- Knowledge on supply chain
- Highly analytical and with attention to details
- Strong leadership skills
- Effective presentation and facilitation skills
- Strong decision-making skills
- People management skills