Contracts Admin Analyst
The Contracts Admin Specialist (Analyst L1) is primarily responsible for the intake, review, drafting and negotiation of documents and agreements in accordance with applicable policies and strategies of Integreon’s clients.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Intake, review, negotiate and draft vendor agreements such as, but not limited to, Master Service Agreements, Consulting Agreements, Software License Agreements, Statement of Work, Orders and Change Orders, in accordance with the client’s legal playbook
- Answer contract related inquiries and prepare any related agreements
- Research relevant information and contracts to ascertain the facts pertaining to the subject- matter
- Monitor, review and manage the status of certain agreement types
- Prepare and draft legal documents such as contracts and all supporting documents.
- Accurately report and collect legal data as needed
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite (particularly Excel)
- Above average to excellent English communication skills, both in oral and written forms.
- Has strong understanding of Contract Management
- Must be amenable to work on a hybrid set-up
Education & Experience:
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/College Degree, Post Graduate Diploma/Master’s Degree in Legal Management, Political Science, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Secretarial, Law or equivalent
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field is preferred for this position
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
Integreon is a trusted, global provider of award-winning legal and business solutions to leading law firms, corporations and professional services firms. Our highly trained, experienced staff of over 3,000 employees globally service a comprehensive range of client needs that require scale and expertise, enabling clients to become more operationally efficient. Integreon works with corporations and law firms who rely on our team’s experience and expertise in documents, administrative and business services. With delivery centres on three continents, Integreon offers multi-lingual, around-the-clock support, as well as onshore, offshore and onsite delivery of our award-winning services.
If you are exceptional at what you do, we would love to put you to work in an exceptional company in an exceptional position.
We are One. We are On.
Follow us: https://www.linkedin.com/company/integreon/
Visit us at www.integreon.com