- As the team lead, you will be working on a project & client account basis, responsible for vendor connecting, accreditation, validation, and management
- Inspect client and vendor requirements, and negotiate with vendors accordingly
- Communication and coordination across different parties, incl. vendor, client, and internal different departments
- Coach junior team members on vendor development and management
- Report project progress to higher management, and coordinate internal resource
- Do onsite acquisition for the vendor and onsite visit for the truck inspection
- Resolve issues and concerns related to the trucker acquisition
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/College Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Logistic/Transportation or equivalent.
- Required Skill(s): Logistics, Supply Chain, Monitoring, Telemarketing, Keen on details, ability to think quickly, logically, and analytically.
- Preferably 5-10 years of experience specialized in Logistics/Supply Chain or equivalent.
- Willing to work onsite upon advice by the immediate head.
- Good communication skills and responsible for work is a must.
- Amenable to work on Saturdays.
- Can start immediately.