|Application Deadline||Salary Range||Job Type|
|October 15th, 2021||From 3,000 US$ – 5,000 US$ per month||Full Time|
|Location Availability||Skills||Years of Experience|
As a Frontend developer at Caravelo you will:
- Design, develop and maintain UX/UI experiences.
- Develop web components used in product implementations for our clients (done in a scalable and clean way).
- Leveraging good quality code and documentation that will allow other developers and external tech teams to work on them.
Benefits and Perks
- Possibility to work Full-Remote and with flexible working hours.
- A competitive salary according to your experience.
- If you live in Spain, you will access to benefits paid from your gross salary (Health insurance, Transport/Restaurant/Kindergarten check) and discounted gym membership.
- You will be joining a fast-moving and progressive company that prides itself on being at the forefront of software development within the airline industry.
- A real chance to grow: there’s plenty of room for personal development.
- The possibility to really see an impact and to see how your work affects the end result.
Interested? Apply now!
You have until October 15th, 2021 to apply.