Java & React Engineer
Fullstack Fulltime Remote (Americas, ET -3h +2h)
Pioneering powerful data-driven diagnostics and monitoring for mental healthcare and clinical trials.
Who we are
We are a venture-backed startup and are operating largely in stealth mode for now. We are building the world’s leading analytics and clinical platform for behavioral and mental health.
We provide an objective measurement for behavioral and mental health, serving both healthcare providers and clinical trials. Disorder classification and the subjectivity of their assessment are cornerstone problems in behavioral and mental health, which require solutions urgently. Behavioral health problems are highly prevalent and continue to rise, especially during COVID, with at least 1 in 5 people dealing with some kind of mental health problem. Deliberate exists to identify and improve the condition of affected individuals and reduce the enormous burden that mental health problems place on society.
What we do
We are called into action by a deep-seated desire to get to the truth in mental health diagnosis. Frustrated by inconsistency, subjectivity, and inaccuracy when it comes to current methods of diagnosis and monitoring, we’re aiming for change. We love taking on complex problems. We believe in the value of objectivity to find answers and the power of knowledge to improve understanding. We help to see things others don’t: identifying and connecting pieces of information to solve people-based puzzles. Our aim is to give clinicians access to truth. The truth about their patients’ conditions in smarter, more powerful ways. We prize objective accuracy, and we are determined to do everything we can to put it in the hands of those who need it most.
Who we are looking for
Skilled and passionate professionals to develop & sustain a pioneering business model, improving people’s lives via powerful data-driven diagnostics, monitoring & clinical trials. We look for DEI engaging people to be a key player in a cross-cultural remote working environment to steer the future of technology applied to healthcare.
Requirements & Responsibilities
- A strong product development & data-driven mindset
- Ability to set goals and targets and crush them
- Ability to present your ideas to relevant stakeholders
- Great communication skills and the ability to carry out customer interviews
- An analytical yet creative approach to problem-solving
- Ability to work as a team player and deliver results in a remote cross-functional and cross-cultural working environment
- Fluent English is a must
- Bonus points for knowledge of HIPAA compliance standards
- Build APIs and web applications that handle complex data models efficiently, while having a great architectural design to manage complexity.
- Be comfortable working in various stacks (frontend, backend) and with various services (user-facing web apps, API layers, etc.)
- Create synergies between Product Managers and Designers to give the best Product Experience
Our approach to work and compensation
Deliberate provides competitive compensation and excellent benefits. We believe that a hybrid working model is foundational to both team and individual performance and wellbeing. We are remote-friendly with sufficient time spent building strong relationships with your colleagues.