The Property Manager performs a broad spectrum role that will challenge you to confirm that you are effectively managing the property / properties under your management where you will play the vital role in ensuring that service delivery expectations are exceeded. This role will test your skills across areas such as client & tenant relationship management, portfolio management, team leadership, leasing administration, facilities management and the financial elements including budgeting and reporting.
What this job involves:
Being the glue that binds
Working as part of a team and assisting the headquarters portfolio managers, you’ll play a key role in our delivery of quality property management services to clients. You’ll drive initiatives that help improve our capabilities in achieving the highest service levels expected by our clients. You’ll achieve such an outcome by building strong relationships not only with your team members, but also with the property’s council members and residents.
Beating the daily grind
You’ll plan the daily operations and ensure the general maintenance of the condominium. Preparing and implementing an emergency/crisis management plan will also be part of handling the operations. Handling daily operations should be in compliance with the relevant building statutory requirements.
Creating an operation rhythm
In this role, you’ll ensure that your team gets through the daily grind of managing condominium properties. Particularly, you’ll be on top of the planning to achieve optimal daily operations—from the basic stuff to the nitty gritty details such as emergency/crisis management plan preparation and rollout. While all these sound like routine on the surface, getting everything in compliance with the relevant building statutory requirements should keep things exciting.
Going into the details
You’ll keep all details in check, specifically in terms of budget and financial transactions. You need to be on the lookout for the vendors’ intention to renew their contracts, as well as ensure proper delivery of all their invoices and insurance. You’ll have to be as accurate as possible as you may have to discuss such details during monthly council and annual general meetings.
- Appraise, train and supervise engineers, supervisors, technicians and other personnel in maintenance, accounting, admin, as well as control and supervise other personnel from contract maintenance and services
- Lead the development of the building operational plan and annual budget
- Provide regular report to the management company and the building regarding status of the building, utilities and services
- Conduct regular meetings with assistants, supervisors and engineers to assure effective and smooth staff communications and designation of works
- Recommend for approval for the ordering of supplies, materials, equipment and services ensuring adherence to the approved budget
- Assure that all staff members comply with company and building policies and procedures
- Implement JLL standards and improvements throughout the building
- Make recommendations to the Real Property Division of the client or client’s representative regarding operational and key staffing changes
- Discipline staff where necessary within JLL Code of Conduct and the Labor Code
- Administer the lease document between landlord/tenant
- Perform related duties as assigned by Management
Sound like you? To apply, you need to be:
If you’re a residential property management professional, with at least three to five years’ experience, come talk to us. We’re keen to know more about you. Do you have technical knowledge in preventive maintenance programs and energy conservation practices and building systems such as UPS< HVAC and electrical technical services? It’s also helpful if you have a working knowledge of condominium management software and a knack for keeping up with the latest tools of the trade. You should also have the capability to deal with an up-tempo work environment, where you can put your strong business, client relations, presentation & marketing, and management sense into great use.
An active, team-oriented leader
Do you have what it takes to build a strong and flexible team? Can you embed strong work ethics in people’s values, while at the same time keeping them well trained and motivated? If your answer is yes, then you might be the one we are looking for.
A critical thinker with consummate communications skills
You must be a problem solver who can get your message across. Additionally, having effective interpersonal skills will help you make sure everyone understands what needs done exactly. You must be level-headed during difficult times, and flexible and capable enough to carry your team through. You’re one who never gets tired of learning, as you need such an attitude to adjust in a fast-paced work environment.
What you can expect from us
At JLL, we make sure that you become the best version of yourself by helping you realise your full potential in an entrepreneurial and inclusive work environment. We will empower your ambitions through our dedicated Total Rewards Program, competitive pay and benefits package.
May be assigned to the following areas:
- BGC, Taguig
- Cagayan De Oro