Job Responsibilities :
- Carry out scheduled and unscheduled maintenance on Heli Niugini helicopters and their components/role equipment working within the company Procedures and CASA PNG regulations.
- Being involved in our company safety management system and continuous improvement programs.
- Ensuring accurate aircraft documentation and records are completed in accordance with company procedures, prior to the release of aircraft.
- Country of origin LAME licence with 5 years’ total experience (CASA PNG an advantage).
Job Qualifications :
- A minimum of 5 year(s) of working experience is required.
- Candidates must be a Prof’l License(Passed Board/Bar/Prof’l License Exam) holder.
- Heli Niugini Ltd is a Papua New Guinea based Helicopter Company with operations throughout PNG. Our company specialises in oil and gas support, mining industry, precision construction, seismic and general charter operations.
- We currently require a self-motivated person who can manage their work load to meet deadlines with good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Reporting directly to the Chief Engineer and working within the 145 Engineering department, the successful applicant will be involved in all aspects of maintenance on BK117’s and LTS101 engines.
- The successful candidate will also be tasked on Bell 407 and Bell 206L , HTS 900 and RR250 Series Engines including C47 with FADEC when needed
- This is a touring position to PNG and initially domiciled at our Madang facility with company housing and transport provided, our engineers also provide cover at remote field sites as required.
- Minimum 2 years RTS certifying experience on BK117 and LTS101. (BK117 and LTS101 Type rating course)
- Strong troubleshooting ability
- Experience on Bell 407,206L (Bell 407 & C47 with FADEC type rating course) an advantage.
- Experience in the Oil and Gas sector and knowledge of OGP advantageous
- Previous experience as a remote base engineer (ability to work unsupervised)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience using aircraft maintenance computer tracking systems.
- Ability to work within a multi-cultural team.
Additional Information :
- Interested applicants are encouraged to visit our office between 9am to 12nn Monday to Friday and submit your UPDATED RESUME with DETAILED JOB DESCRIPTION.
- You may also submit your UPDATED RESUME with JOB DESCRIPTION (in MS word or PDF format) through email indicated in this job posting. Check our agency’s FB page for more information.
Principal / Employer : Heli Niugini Limited
Principal / Employer Address : Papua New Guinea
Placement : Please be reminded that as per POEA regulations, the placement fee is up to a maximum of one (1) month’s salary.
For manpower pooling only. No Placement in any form and/or purpose will be collected from the applicants. Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers.
For interested applicants please click “APPLY NOW” and be sure to upload your updated CV or resume through Jobstreet.