The role will undertake audits primarily for the purpose of internal controls assurance while also assisting in the delivery of both the Shared Services-specific annual audit program and audit reviews.
- Ensure that review work is aligned and the assurance methodology.
- Monitor and address Global Shared Services regulatory requirements relating to GIA and support both Group and Divisional audits designed to address regulatory requirements
- Deliver assigned work to expected quality and in line with assurance methodology and professional standards.
- Identify and propose improvements to the assurance testing programs.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders by sharing knowledge and delivering against audit requests and inquiries
- Apply professional and accounting judgement to not only assess the performance of controls but also evaluate the adequacy and completeness of the supporting documentation
- Challenge divisional accounting teams to remediate control deficiencies.
- Review work and provide technical knowledge and guidance to ensure the adequacy of the review procedures
- Examine reports and related documentation, and demonstrate an attention to detail, to ensure achievement of business objectives
- Graduate of BS Accountancy
- At least 3 years of experience in Internal Controls/Audit
- Certified Public Accountant is a plus
- Strong understanding of risk and internal control concepts
- Preferably with experience in BPO/Shared services, Insurance, Banking/Financial Services, Audit firms or multinational companies
- Understanding of internal auditing standards, governance frameworks and risk assessment practices
- Above average communication skills
- Hybrid set- up (8x a month)
- Available schedules – Day or Midshift
Audit & Taxation