The Restaurant Manager is responsible for the development and achievement of the store business objectives such as Sales and Profitability targets, customer satisfaction & Food, Safety and Cleanliness standards; People Management and Development; and Stores adherence to operating systems and standards and compliance to all government requirements.
- Bachelors Degree preferably of Food, Hotel and Restaurant Management or Administration and/or any Business-Related course
- Three to four (3-4) years of leadership function in a service-oriented industry such as retail, hotel, restaurant, or quick service restaurant, among others
- Demonstrates high customer management orientation, with ability to make decisions and take actions to ensure customer needs are met.
- People management capability in coaching, developing, and supervising a team.
- Knowledge on basic store operations, with capability to assess operational improvements, compliance to defined standards, sales, and profitability.
*We are hiring in all regions of the Philippines.