The Restaurant Systems Officer (Equipment) leads and manages projects for process improvements focusing on new technologies, equipment, and systems for the store operations team.
- Conducts decision analysis and recommends cost-effective and efficient projects for discovery, development, and deployment.
- Leads and monitors project, overall deployment roll-out, and performance.
- Conducts training on operations and support teams for the execution of the project.
- Collaborates with Operations Team, Service Engineering Team, and other Support teams for the overall qualification plan and schedule.
- Coordinates with purchasing team for supplier selection for the project.
- Coordinate and collaborate with vendors and suppliers for modifications and improvements on the projects.
- Reviews existing process and system and introduce improvement, corrective and preventive actions.
- Graduate of Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering.
- With at least 3-5 years of experience in process improvements focusing on new technologies, equipment, and systems.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply (can be considered for Specialist level).
- Willing to be assigned in Ortigas, Pasig.