About the Team:
Our Consumer & Community Banking division serves our Chase customers through a range of financial services, including personal banking, credit cards, mortgages, auto financing, investment advice, small business loans and payment processing. We are proud to lead the U.S. in credit card sales and deposit growth and have the most-used digital solutions – all while ranking first in customer satisfaction.
As a Customer Service Specialist, you will be responsible for providing outstanding service to our customers by giving timely resolutions to their queries. You will correspond with our customers through inbound or outbound calls regarding transactions on their accounts such as payments, loans, charges, interest rates, rewards, and other issues.
How to Apply?
If you feel like your skills and experience are a good fit for the role, kindly complete the following steps to experience a smooth and faster hiring process:
• Submit an accomplished application form by clicking on the “Apply Now” button.
• Applicants with completed application forms can visit our Talent Center from Mondays to Fridays, (9:00 AM to 6:00 PM).
- Our Taguig office is at the JPMC Tower, 38th Street corner 9th Avenue, Uptown Bonifacio, Taguig City 1634.
- Our Cebu office is at the 7F eBloc Tower, Jose Ma. del Mar Ave., Cebu IT Park, Apas, Cebu City, 6000
- You may also dial in to our Virtual Hub via Zoom for the initial interview. Our Virtual Hub is open from Mondays to Fridays (8:00 AM to 5:00 PM). To join, enter the meeting ID: 944 0066 7653 (no passcode required)
• Has completed at least two (2) years in college
• High School graduates or with less than four (4) semesters in college must have at least one (1) year of customer service experience
• Must be eligible to work in the Philippines
Some qualities we look for:
• Excellent English communication skills
• Have an intrinsic passion to deliver first class customer service.
• Team Player and Brand Advocate
When you join JPMorgan Chase & Co., you will enjoy the following benefits:
• Competitive base salary and a wide range of benefits including paid time off, health care, insurance plans, tuition assistance, and more!
• Paid classroom and on the job training, including industry leading benefits that start on Day 1.
• Provide a work environment of high-energy employees that are trained, coached, focused, and driven.
Work Schedule and Location:
• Work schedules will vary. Candidates must be willing to work on shifting schedules and graveyard shifts.
• Must be willing to work in BGC Taguig City or IT Park Cebu City.