This position will remain open until filled.
Department: Global Supply Chain – Production
Location: Malvar, Batangas
Reporting to: Cell Lead
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR – REQUIREMENTS:
- Technical, engineering, mechanical, and electrical education
- Knowledge of technical and technological issues.
- Minimum 2 years of technical experience as a mechanic/electrician / electronic technician, maintenance technician
- Experience with working together and managing technicians & operators, and able to come up with solutions for production processes optimization and establishment
- Administrative and team management skills.
- Knowledge of the tobacco industry will be an additional advantage.
- Proficient in the English language both oral and written communication.
- Computer skills (MS Office)
WHAT THIS POSITION IS ABOUT – PURPOSE:
- To ensure the Lines are not constrained due to the lack of technical capability or knowledge. Ensure all maintenance tasks are planned, organized, and executed with the least effort at the best cost. To transfer knowledge to the Line teams and assure the proper level of skills and qualifications successfully deploy the loss elimination skills needed for the Line to deliver the line and team goals. Provide coaching, teaching, and assessment of PM and AM step 4 implementation. To promote reapplication of approaches across the site and across the network if part of the platform or regional PM team. To ensure alignment with Line Leader and AM teams, supporting the training and development of equipment /process/area/ system, owners
WHAT WILL YOU DO – RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Review and prioritize SAP work orders and notifications within 24 hours of generation. The work order backlog is current, sorted for reporting, and is managed to best meet the Compelling Business Need.
- Lead the review of the previous job completion results, other maintenance activities, and today’s plan in the Daily Meeting. Plans should be adjusted accordingly based upon scheduled work, scheduled work completion, and break-in work.
- Actively support and coordinate with Cell Lead, Process Lead & Line Team the planned stop, incorporating SAP work orders and maintenance tasks into the Plan
- Lead the scheduling of maintenance work for the next week during the Weekly Planning Meeting.
- Lead the scheduling of maintenance work in The Monthly Meeting to schedule maintenance work for the next month as dictated by the annual maintenance plan and previously identified work.
- Lead optimization with Cell Lead & Process Lead of startup and shutdown of Line and major maintenance interventions
- Ensure the revision and updating of “Maintenance Technical Documentation” occur as necessary.
- Create OPLs and train and qualify the Line team in maintenance activities
- Develop and update the annual maintenance plan and calendar.
- Perform any other tasks commissioned by the supervisor. Compliance with EHS procedures, labor law, corporate guidance, internal regulations, and work performance instructions.
- Understand health and safety hazards and risks relevant to their department, function, or process. Ensure that appropriate control measures are known and implemented in order to maintain a healthy and safe workplace for employees within their area of responsibility.
- Ensure that safety methods are developed and all employees receive appropriate health & safety training and required qualifications and are competent to do the work safely.
- Know Legal and JTI health and safety requirements applicable to their department, function, or process and ensure compliance.
- Provide health and safety leadership, promote a positive safety culture, actively demonstrate commitment to health and safety, lead by example, and take actions to continuously improve health and safety performance.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Be covered with medical insurance and HMO upon hiring, with HMO dependent coverage and medicine allowance
- Receive bonuses and cash allowances such as meal and transport allowance
- Have access to over 200 company training
- Well-being programs for employees
- Opportunities for your career growth
- Recreational facilities in the office – Videoke, billiard and table tennis
- Be part of a truly international and diverse company with over 40,000 employees in 130 countries.
- Experience the culture of an Investors in People certified company
- Find out why 9 out of 10 employees recommend us to a friend.
- Understand why 9 out of 10 employees say they feel free to be themselves.