We are a boutique marketing and copywriting agency that specializes in strategizing and building the front end of marketing funnels. That means we help our clients with the branding, messaging and campaign strategy they need to get their offer off the ground.
As a Junior Copywriter, you will assist in campaign strategy, creative brainstorming and write web pages, emails, blogs and social media posts from templates and client info gathered for you by our team.
For this role, a strong and reliable Internet connection is required, along with experience using communication tools like Zoom, Google Docs, Asana and Slack.
We also require excellent command / highly proficient in spoken and written English. We will thoroughly train you on how to use our systems and set you up for success in your role.
This is NOT a client facing position. We want to give you (the writer) the space to put your head down and get creative. You will, however, be expected to attend internal team meetings (2 per week).
Ultimately, you should be able to create compelling copy and deliver high-quality work on time under minimum supervision.
Here’s a detailed list of what’s required:
- Familiarity with current technologies, like Zoom, Google Docs, Asana, Slack & MS Office
- Out of this world communication skills, you need to be a writer or an aspiring writer
- Excellent time management skills, deliver on time and reliable
- Exceptional organization skills and attention to detail
- A positive, can-do attitude and team player
- Desire to learn and grow, someone who is open to new ideas and constructive feedback
- Personal accountability, you do what you say you’re gonna do when you say you’re gonna do it
- Contribute to campaign strategy and brainstorm ideas
- Write web pages, emails, social media & blog posts from templates and info gathered for you about the client
- Light SEO research when applicable
- Google Drive organization, granting access
- Attending marketing meetings with internal team
- $15-20/hour depending on experience
- Expect 10-20 hours per week to start out but could increase to 30
- Tons of room for growth with top tier marketing training and experience
- Fixed retainer option (instead of hourly) available at 2 months
- Eligible for bonus structure at 3 months