LOCATION: Remote (Philippine applicants only)
Tired of commuting long hours to and from work everyday? Have you always thought about working remotely but are worried about the loss of social engagement with your coworkers? How about if you can get the best of both worlds? When you join our team, you get to collaborate and enjoy that sense of belonging and community while working from the comfort of your own home.
Take a look at the website to get more information! https://outgive.ca/
WHO WE ARE
We promise you haven’t worked with anyone else like us before! We are Outgive Inc, a Toronto-based company that started in 2013 specializing in e-commerce & digital marketing. We’re a global team of 250+ A-players working on various brands and initiatives with specialized skills not limited but including web developers, copywriters, graphic designers, logistics managers, account managers, customer service, SEO experts, video editors, digital marketers, marketplace specialists, ad specialists, etc.
In our never-ending pursuit to continue to achieve synergistic projects in digital marketing and e-commerce, we constantly expand and enlarge our brands to achieve new milestones of success.
These brands include a digital marketing agency, logistic/shipping company, products, and much more. All of our brands have one thing in common and that’s E-COMMERCE.
Our company isn’t just about profits, it’s built around the community. We want you to enjoy doing what you do best, and we give you the autonomy and support to do it in a way that works for everyone—our customers/clients, the company, and you.
Our 4Gs – Grit, Growth, Greatness, and Gratitude – our company values are what drives all of us here to keep growing and learning. We live these 4 core values not just at work, but in our personal lives as well.
WHY WORK WITH US? WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- 100% remote work, no commute!
- Full exposure and training in your field while having the autonomy to unleash your skills
- Fun and empowering working environment
- Career and character growth opportunities
- Stable job opportunity
- Open communication
- Access to Company Apps and Tools that are effective for Productivity, Communication and Collaboration (Remote work can be easy-peasy with these tools! *wink*)
- Flexible time (Applicable to some roles only)
- On time payment every bi-weekly. Your salary will be transferred directly to your local bank account. (No fee will be deducted from you. We cover it so you can receive your exact payment to your local bank account)
DAY TO DAY RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Working with colleagues to plan, prepare and build out web properties from a pre-production website wireframe, all the way to a responsive cross-platform-tested final product
• Maintaining and improving the user experience and interface of existing websites
• Gather and evaluate user data with the team
• Create wireframes, mock-ups, and prototypes that illustrate user flow and how the site functions
• Design UI components (like buttons, menus, etc) and design systems
• Identify and troubleshoot UX problems
• Experience in UI/UX design or related fields
• Knowledgable in Figma (our main designing, wireframing, and prototyping tool)
• Have great problem-solving skills and a critical thinker
• Possess a deep passion for web design, web-related technologies, and delivering an optimal user experience
NOT REQUIRED, BUT WOULD BE A GREAT ASSET TO YOUR APPLICATION:
• Proficiency with web-related languages (HTML/CSS/JS/Wordpress) is an asset
• Ability to create graphical animations is an asset
• Copywriting skills is an asset
• Knowledge of digital marketing conversion optimization techniques is an asset
WORK HOURS: Monday – Friday 10AM-2PM EST, with the remaining 4 hours of your shift flexible
If you think you are perfect for this role, hit that apply button! Our Talent and Culture team will contact you should you be fit for the role.
Any questions or concerns? Reach out to us to the following platforms:
LinkedIn Page: https://www.linkedin.com/company/outgive/
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/outgive/
Email: [email protected]