LOCATION: Remote (Philippine applicants only)
Tired of commuting long hours to and from work everyday? Have you always thought about working remotely but are worried about the loss of social engagement with your coworkers? How about if you can get the best of both worlds? When you join our team, you get to collaborate and enjoy that sense of belonging and community while working from the comfort of your own home.
Take a look at the website to get more information! https://outgive.ca/
WHO WE ARE
We promise you haven’t worked with anyone else like us before! We are Outgive Inc, a Toronto-based company that started in 2013 specializing in e-commerce & digital marketing. We’re a global team of 250+ A-players working on various brands and initiatives with specialized skills not limited but including web developers, copywriters, graphic designers, logistics managers, account managers, customer service, SEO experts, video editors, digital marketers, marketplace specialists, ad specialists, etc.
Under Outgive, we have several different brands and companies! You will be working under Unloop: Unloop is the #1 bookkeeper for Canadian e-businesses. Unloop automates founders’ finance department through monthly financial statements and tailored analytics. Powered by people and technology, Unloop helps founders make informed decisions, and achieve long term financial success in their business.
In our never-ending pursuit to continue to achieve synergistic projects in digital marketing and e-commerce, we constantly expand and enlarge our brands to achieve new milestones of success.
These brands include a digital marketing agency, logistic/shipping company, products, and much more. All of our brands have one thing in common and that’s E-COMMERCE.
Our company isn’t just about profits, it’s built around the community. We want you to enjoy doing what you do best, and we give you the autonomy and support to do it in a way that works for everyone—our customers/clients, the company, and you.
Our 4Gs – Grit, Growth, Greatness, and Gratitude – our company values are what drives all of us here to keep growing and learning. We live these 4 core values not just at work, but in our personal lives as well.
WHY WORK WITH US? WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- 100% remote work, no commute!
- Full exposure and training in your field while having the autonomy to unleash your skills
- Fun and empowering working environment
- Career and character growth opportunities
- Stable job opportunity
- Open communication
- Access to Company Apps and Tools that are effective for Productivity, Communication and Collaboration (Remote work can be easy-peasy with these tools! *wink*)
- Flexible time (Applicable to some roles only)
- On time payment every bi-weekly. Your salary will be transferred directly to your local bank account. (No fee will be deducted from you. We cover it so you can receive your exact payment to your local bank account)
We’re looking for a Junior Web Developer to help build our Unloop app that will connect Amazon, Shopify, Walmart, eBay, and Etsy to Quickbooks Online and other accounting software programs, as well as general web development tasks.This position will report to Outgive’s Lead Web Developer, but will largely be an independent role with minimal supervision. Main responsibilities include:
- Designing and developing our app features
- Writing well-designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices.
- Writing code for business and/or data layers.
- Integrating data from various back-end services and databases
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones
- Designing and developing APIs
- Creating and maintaining software documentation
- Responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our sites.
- Integrate all marketplace platforms with internal app
- Build a SaaS program from scratch
- Continuously work on building new features in the program
- Minimum 1-year experience in web and/or app design and development
- Proficient with nodeJS and React
- Familiar with PostgreSQL, Docker, and AWS
- Self-starter, well organized, thrives in a fast-paced, quality-focused environment
- Enjoy being challenged; ability to think independently through complex issues and exercise sound business judgment to set strategies
- Flexible and able to multitask multiple responsibilities. Must be able to quickly adapt with a positive mindset.
- Have a positive and outgoing personality, with a professional demeanor (maturity, integrity, self-discipline)
- Exhibit our 4 core values. Our 4Gs – Grit, Growth, Greatness, and Gratitude – our company values are what drives all of us here to keep growing and learning.
- Project management experience considered an asset
- Experience with peer-to-peer code review practices considered an asset
WORK HOURS: Monday – Friday 8 AM-12 PM EST, with the remaining 4 hours of your shift flexible
If you think you are perfect for this role, hit that apply button! Our Talent and Culture team will contact you should you be fit for the role.
Any questions or concerns? Reach out to us to the following platforms:
LinkedIn Page: https://www.linkedin.com/company/outgive/
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/outgive/
Email: [email protected]