Time2play.com, part of the KaFe Rocks group, still has many things to do better. We just launched in the middle of 2021, and we’re having classical start-up improvement points.
We DO offer a compelling vision though, and we ARE people first. We offer a tremendous amount of flexibility and trust, and we’re proud to help all our team members to keep growing – and leading as happy and successful lives as possible.
Most gambling affiliates serve their own pockets rather than the users. They fake reviews, switch top lists based on who pays the most, and more.
We’re here to change that!
We rate products based on published rating criteria. We refuse to review or change top lists with any influence whatsoever from the commercial partner. If an offer is not good for the user, we share this honestly and transparently.
The dream: Turn the industry into one that actually cares about its users!
We are part of the KaFe Rocks group and are funded by KaFe Rocks. We share the same core values and benefits, but operate as a fully autonomous business unit.
For a detailed insight into our work culture, please check this Medium article.
We are currently searching for a Junior Offpage SEO – NL to help us execute a world-class Offpage strategy by acquiring high quality backlinks in the Netherlands and beyond.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Being a core part of the success of link building in the Netherlands
- Outreaching and maintaining contact with new and existing partners
- Continuously build up our network of partners (sites, blogs, forums, and more)
- Staying at the forefront of the newest link building trends and help us develop these further
- Develop a great understanding of our fundamentals and always be looking to innovate
- Order relevant content from freelancers and agencies and maintain a very high standard of content QA
- Secure and QA live links
- Being a core player in our team of link builders, closely cooperating with the market specific Senior, the rest of the Offpage team, as well as our Marketing team
- Grow and develop your skills as an Offpage SEO
We’re very interested in knowing what YOUR requirements are. This is not us choosing you – it’s also you choosing us.
However, before you waste time writing an application, you should know what we’re looking for.
Culturally, you’ll fit best if you:
- Thrive in an environment defined by ownership, innovation, trust, and a constant strive for greatness
- Enjoy being part of a high-performance, fast-paced team with high expectations and goals
- Prefer to communicate openly and transparently
- Say your opinion even if it means disagreeing with your manager
- Aren’t afraid of giving and receiving A LOT of direct but constructive feedback
- Really pay attention to the details when it matters (and to show this, in your application please make sure to somewhere include the following word: “#t2detail”)
- Are comfortable regularly stepping into unknown territories and making the best out of it
- In general attack your craft with a growth mindset
Skill-wise, you’ll fit the best if you:
- Have a genuine interest in SEO and honing the skills necessary in an Offpage team
- Have previous outreach experience
- Have an eye for detail and take pride in a job well done
- Understand the value of good content
- Have a general understanding of SEO and its importance in digital marketing
- Don’t mind having to juggle many ongoing campaigns at once and dealing with an at times high workload
- Are a confident and capable communicator, and take pride in building and maintaining professional relationships
- Are a native Dutch speaker and have a high level of English. Additional languages are an advantage
Can we list working in an amazing team with super talented and friendly people as a benefit? If we have to say it ourselves. We do have an eNPS score of 70+ sort of proving it.
In terms of salary, the budget for this position is between €25000 and €35000.
We do believe in the Netflix salary approach. If you’re a superstar, there is a chance to go beyond the planned budget.
In terms of other tangible benefits:
- Remote-first – we were founded as a remote company and plan to stay that way.
- An office in Malta called “Oasis” should you prefer to be in an office from time to time.
- Flexible working hours – we care about the outcome, not when you achieve it.
- Unlimited vacation – no upper limit.
- At least 2 hours of work time a week dedicated to your professional development.
- As soon as COVID allows it again: An annual company reunion in a tropical place as well as an annual team round-up in the location of your team’s choice
After reading all of the above, please ask yourself:
How likely do you think it is that you will be happy at Time2play on a scale from 1-10?
How likely do you think it is that you can achieve your career goals with us on a scale from 0-10?
If your answer is 7 or above to both questions, we hope to get your application soon.