KDCI Outsourcing is expanding, and we are currently looking for a passionate Admin Assistant who has excellent Customer service skills, administrative work experience and multi-tasking skills. Someone who can handle various administrative and ad-hoc tasks including but not limited to basic accounting, finance, procurement, reimbursements, liquidation, inventory & managing calendar appointments.
· Process and raising purchase order requests on the client’s Order platform and tools (SAP & etc).
· Liaising with suppliers and IPG on payment queries and providing timely information and remedy.
· Processing monthly AWS hosting charges and billing relevant clients
· Collecting AMEX receipts, coding and processing each month before month-end deadline.
· Setting up new suppliers and liaising with them & IPG on appropriate forms to do so.
· Renewing and keeping track of client’s subscriptions.
· Purchases on the AMEX when requested.
· Adding new employees to the HRIS system.
· Processing expenses claims for staff when required.
· Control over PAM (Platform Access Management) as part of IPG policy.
· Pulling of supplier invoices for cost analysis and audit requests when required.
· Booking Travel Requirements
· Setting up meeting rooms with refreshments and appropriate tech at 135 Bishopsgate office.
· Organising Day passes and collecting guests of the client from the ground floor reception and taking care of them whilst in the premise.
· Setting up meetings requested from the Managing Directors and internal or external locations.
· Collecting appropriate deliveries from facilities.
· General Tidying of the client’s space.
· Taking care of the Managing Directors expense, claims and processing their credit card receipts.
· Liaising the Cranleigh office energy, water, phone and cleaning vendors.
· Ensuring the Cranleigh office has sufficient Supplies (i.e Tea, Coffee, Cleaning tools, toilet paper, etc.) with lead of Cranleigh office.
· Booking and liaising with entertainment venues as requested.
· Ad-hoc duties as set by the Head of finance.
Requirements & other Qualifications:
· Must be able to provide excellent phone support to clients and customers.
· Experience supporting customers through chat, email and Telephony is an advantage.
· At least a year relevant experience in Customer Service.
· Has an excellent phone disposition, and excellent communication skills, both verbal and written English.
· Experience in other Booking apps, CRM platforms, MS office, and knowledgeable in basic finance or accounting is a plus.
· Computer, Internet, and Social Media savvy.
· Must be willing to work on UK Time zone.
· Willing to work in Ortigas Center, Pasig City (temporary WFH set up)
· Willing to work on Hybrid work arrangement.