BE PART OF THE GROWING KIMMUNITY OF THE PHILIPPINES’ MOST TRUSTED ONE-STOP-SHOP FOR THE LATEST IN ELECTRONICS, GADGETS, AND TECH ACCESSORIES SINCE 2006!
Responsible in ensuring that traded products meet set standards of quality, reliability and performance. Will also be in-charge in monitoring the maintenance, troubleshooting and repair of defected products by the technicians. Will implement quality policies and procedures to ensure products meet customer expectations.
- · Set and implement internal/external quality requirements to ensure products meet customer expectations.
- · Conduct assessment of company processes to develop in-house quality policies, procedures and specifications.
- · Ensure collaboration with other functional teams to implement systems and standard operating procedures
- · Work in partnership with Warehouse and Purchasing teams to specify quality requirements for packaging materials and traded products from vendors and suppliers.
- · Collaborate with Customer Service and Warehouse Operations to ensure that customer returns of defective products are properly recorded, stored, evaluated and disposed of in accordance with SOP
- Supervise technicians, inspectors, and other company staff to ensure they perform their duties in line with established quality procedures
- · Work with HR and other functional teams to organize trainings for QC personnel to enhance their skills and knowledge on product quality requirements.
- · Collect and compile quality data for preparation and presentation to senior management.
- · Contribution to team meetings and decision making
- · Performs other duties as may be assigned
- · With bachelor’s degree of computer or engineering courses.
- · With minimum of 5 years as supervisor or team lead in the same capacity.
- · Relevant experience and industry practices related to Quality Control and Assurance is preferred. Should be from industries of consumer electronics, specifically on mobile, electronic gadgets and appliances.
- · With work experience from Service Centers will be an advantage.
- · Above average analytical, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- · Must have ability to create procedures and policies relevant to the scope of work and have the drive to execute to the organization.
- · With good communication and leadership skills that can manage a team of 10 to 15 staffs.
- Willing to work in Maysan, Valenzuela
IF YOU THINK YOU ARE THE RIGHT PERSON AND WOULD LIKE TO BE PART OF OUR KIMMUNITY, SEND YOUR APPLICATION NOW! 🙂