CLEAN ENERGY ASSOCIATES (CEA) providestechnical due diligence and engineering services to Solar and Storage clients around the globe including financial institutions, project developers, EPCs, IPPs, and PV power plant owners. To learn more about CEA, please visit www.cleanenergyassociates.com
At CEA we have multiple projects that are needed to support our explosive growth. Scaling our PMO organization with the right skills is essential. The Project Business Analyst position is a project management focused position which works with all the other teams in the company. As a Business Analyst at CEA you will help provide technical support to the PMO office and will include projects with the goal of documenting and optimizing and executing on all key processes in CEA.
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
- Staying up to date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems (ie Deltek VantagePoint, Power BI, and Hubspot).
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
- Performing requirements analysis.
- Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts.
- Create tutorials to help end-users use a variety of applications.
- Able to create and maintain a documentation architecture.
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
- Working closely with engineers, account managers, and area directors to create reports and dashboards in our systems.
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- Performing user acceptance testing.
- Managing smaller projects, developing basic project plans, and monitoring performance
- Updating, implementing and maintaining procedures.
- Managing competing resources and priorities
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects.
- To exhibit the following traits at a minimum: Positive attitude, respectful, organized and focused, goal oriented and resourceful.
- Able to operate on a flexible schedule to interact with company employees located mainly in CN (Shanghai) and US (NYC, California, Colorado).
- Fully Fluent in English (requires excellent writing and verbal skills in English, Chinese a plus)
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business, IT, Engineering or related field.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience as a business analyst or a related project management field.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills (translate complex ideas into succinct written documents)
- The ability to influence stakeholders and Subject Matter Experts and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Proficient in Excel – Pivots, vlookup, charting, etc…
- Experience creating detailed reports and delivering presentations.
- Ability to be a trainer for a subject.
- Competency (demonstrated) in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, Outlook, Teams, Sharepoint, Flow and MS Project.
- Major advantage to those versed in the Knowledge of ERP platforms: Deltek and familiarity with Sales platforms: Husbpot
- Competency in flow diagrams (ie Visio).
- A track record of following through on commitments.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- A history of leading and supporting successful projects. (Demonstrated).
- A must: to effectively work remotely (self starter)
- Solar industry experience (preferred).
- Ability to travel internationally