The primary responsibilities of a TECHNICAL SUPPORT REPRESENTATIVE II (TSR2) include:
- Manage service escalations, which include applying system patches, system rollback, replacement of computing service units, and escalating to the engineering team.
- Manage production cloud services and infrastructure, which include provisioning, monitoring, decommissioning, and securing.
- Manage platform releases and integration to ensure the likelihood of downtime, security breach, and escalations.
- Manage TSR 1 and provide them with necessary mentoring and training.
- Manage on-premise and cloud infrastructure diagrams and documents.
- Manage Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS), which include
- the provision of security certificates, single sign-on (SSO), LDAP, and user rights & privilege management.
- Manage Office365, which includes checking service health, generating custom reports, managing security groups, checking & logging service requests, managing users, and managing spam & malware.
- Manage IT equipment, which includes setting up & troubleshooting computers running Windows 7 to 11 or macOS, printers, routers, and modems.
- Manage IT assets to ensure all IT equipment is recorded, properly tagged, and kept in optimal performance.
- Manage virtual servers on-premise and cloud (AWS), which include setup, troubleshooting, and decommissioning.
- Manage IT vendors, which includes liaising order requests and reviewing quotations.
- Manage service desk tickets to ensure that internal and external customers can do their job without a hitch.
- Manage system alarms and notifications, which include performing initial troubleshooting and triggering escalation.
To apply for the role, you must have the following:
- Preferably a graduate or diploma degree holder in a reputable institution or equivalent, with at least 6 to 8 years of work experience related to technical support.
- Preferably an experience in Active Directory, Office365, Virtual Server, and VPN management.
- Experience in troubleshooting Windows/MacOS-based computers, printers, routers, firewalls, and modems.
- Experience in DevOps processes and tools.
- Preferably with knowledge in risk management and business continuity plan.
- Preferably with experience in managing junior technical support personnel
- Professional command of the English language
- Willing to work in BGC, Taguig (9AM – 6PM Manila)
It will also be favorable if you have the following:
- A team player who is reliable, contributor, and trustworthy.
- A motivated leader who is willing to train people to be better.
- A technical expert who can communicate in layman language.
- Not afraid to make a mistake and do corrective actions to prevent the same mistake from happening again.
- Confident to share his or her ideas to better the business.
- Willing to create a good working relationship with internal and external stakeholders.
- A critical thinker who knows prioritization, mitigation, and escalation.
- Willing to learn and be trained to refine his or her skills for the given role.
Tech & Helpdesk Support
Tech & Helpdesk Support