Plan, direct, and oversee the human resource programs that includes recruitment and selection, training and development, employee relations, compensation and benefits, and occupational health activities aligned with the goals and objectives of the company.
- Manage the recruitment and selection process and assist the department heads in developing/reviewing their unit’s organizational structure and hiring qualified and competent workforce.
- Plan and implement training and development programs that will enhance the skills and competencies of the company’s workforce.
- Plan and oversee an effective and balanced employee compensation and benefits program and maintain a functional salary structure across all position levels.
- Ensure compliance to labor laws and maintain harmonious labor-management relations.
- Graduate of Human Resource Management, Psychology or equivalent.
- With at least five (5) years of extensive experience in organizational development / human resource management or related fields
- With experience in conflict resolution, grievance procedures, and workplace investigations
- Analytical, process-driven with strong leadership, team building, and documentation skills
- Possesses excellent oral and written communication skills, and interpersonal relationship skills.