|Application Deadline||Salary Range||Job Type|
|November 16th, 2021||From 1,000 US$ – 3,000 US$ per month||Full Time|
|Location Availability||Skills||Years of Experience|
WHO WE ARE Our international company sells content writing, copywriting, editing, and translation services in multiple languages. We aim to create the next generation of linguistic support for our clients. Using advanced technology combined with human expertise, we make great content and everything related to it simple and affordable for everyone, no matter where they are in the world. Much like a family of beavers, we take care of our own and work diligently for our clients. So could you!OUR MISSION We are looking to add a Language Quality Lead to our beaver family. You will be an essential part of The Happy Beavers, quality checking work submitted by our linguists to determine whether texts meet all of the formal requirements set out in the brief. Although you won’t need to edit or proofread, you will need to have experience working with content to ensure that you’re able to analyse texts effectively and identify any errors or inconsistencies.YOUR MISSION You will be responsible to ensure that our clients get the highest quality work possible. Your work can involve:
- Communicating with clients regarding orders via email and telephone to answer any questions they may have about our services or their project
- Coordinating linguists to get a project done
- Quality assurance of linguists‘ work using our Beaver tools (even in languages you don’t speak!)
- Other business development tasks
YOUR PROFILE If you are a sociable, ambitious and open person who is looking for a place to implement their crazy ideas, wants to work remotely and have a new and interesting experience, you could be the project manager we’re looking for! Note: You must have outstanding English skills as well as experience working with texts, languages and quality assurance to be considered for this position.
You are our ideal candidate if:
- You are fluent in English, with a native-level speaking and writing ability, and are confident discussing complex projects and business matters with international clients
- You have a background in content marketing or copywriting, and previous experience working with texts and languages
- You are a detail-oriented perfectionist who easily picks up inconsistencies
- You are a good multi-tasker who is able to work on various tasks simultaneously without losing focus
- You have experience with performing quality checks on texts
- You are a natural leader who is able to organize others
- You have outstanding computer skills
- You have an excellent problem-solving ability
- You are systems-oriented and are able to create structure and processes where others may only see chaos
- You are a highly motivated self-starter who can work independently as well as in a team
WHY US: As our name suggests, we are quite happy, and we like to ensure that for anyone who joins our family is too!Benefits include:
- Remote work – We don’t mind where you are, as long as you’re happy. Our teams are spread all over the world!
- Competitive salary – We compensate our beavers for their expertise, rewarding skill and experience.
- Flexible hours – Night owl or early bird, weekdays or weekends, it’s up to you, as long as we the lines of communication are open and we can coordinate!
- Exciting projects in a growing company where your voice counts – We love improving, and your contribution is always welcome!
Are you ready to join us? Send your application below!Interested? Apply now!
You have until November 16th, 2021 to apply.