The Hub Manager supports the Area Hub Manager in delivering the most reliable hub services by focusing on simplifying, standardizing and finetuning hub processes. Focus on improving processes, facilitate issue resolution, and manage hub operational costs, enhancing productivity & operational efficiency.
Role scope includes (but not limited) the following:
· Manage the daily operations of all the hubs through supervision of supervisors, team leaders and all hub staff.
· Performs the following daily tasks:
o Conducts daily GEMBA walk.
o Review and analyze previous day performance.
o Check Hub staff attendance and WFM compliance
o Ensure daily ALGO compliance
o Ensures all parcels inbounded from 0-12noon are dispatched on time.
o Review SP roster, ensure balanced trip allocation
o Monitor progress of: SDOD%, FAS%, FD%, Productivity, delivery hours.
o Checks inventory Management, ensures inventory cycle count are done and all parcels are accounted for
o Backlogs management, daily checking for ageing parcels
o Checks for PNR, ensures proper and timely reporting and monitors the status
o Attend meetings called by Area Manager, superiors and other functions
· Implement and ensure compliance on the standard operating procedure of Hubs.
· Liaise for Hub Build with Lessor for Hub facility concerns;
· In case of Hub split or hub transfer, to facilitate requests for hub facility, equipment, hub supplies, manpower, internet connection, LOP creation of account and port codes with Hub Build, HR, IT and LOP Team.
· Facilitate requests for hub manpower recruitment;
· Oversee COD process compliance in coordination with Finance team and by performing the following tasks:
o Daily checking and approval of uploaded bank deposit slip in LOP.
o To witness daily bank armor pick-up.
o To witness random cash count audit by Cashier Supervisor
· Lead the troubleshooting efforts, solve problems as they occur and ensure service integrity.
- Simplifying & standardizing hub processes for better compliance & improve services.
- Working closely with Hub Supervisor & support optimizing programs towards achieving better productivity, efficiency, unit cost & possible expansion of coverage.
· Promote people development
- At least 5 years working experience in Logistics or Hub working environment, working experience in courier working environment would be an advantage.
- Minimum degree or equivalent experience in Logistics/Hub industry.
- Good knowledge in optimization processes (LEAN or Kaizen Methodology).
- Strong background in managing people/staff in multiple levels.
- Excellent computer skills and proficient in excel, word and power point.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a collaborative management style.
- Ability to lead & coordinate daily hub activities/processes and committed to get the job done.