LedgerComm is a Fintech that provides a tech platform that helps with the administration, trading and settlement of loans. Our company has already been flagged as one London’s top Fintech start-ups we are excited about our product and the innovation it brings.
Simply put, our platform allows corporate loans to trade and settle faster. Our solution covers pre-trade matching, trade execution and confirmation all the way through to settlement. Our product provides visibility into a market where there is none right now. Our platform has been designed by our management team who have over 50 years of financial services experience.
Our business is 18 months young, we finalized a fundraise in March 2021 and have just completed our first institutional transaction (onboarding 2 major investment banks and several high profile US hedge funds).
WHO YOU ARE AND WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
We are looking for a tech leader with either previous CTO or Lead Engineer experience.
- Overseeing all engineering across LedgerComm’s core platform
- Ensuring standards are maintained in line with the platform’s technical architecture
- Providing hands-on technical leadership and support to solve the most complex aspects of platform requirements
- Managing and scaling our a Software Engineering team to ensure robust and timely delivery
- Coaching our team to become a world class engineering capability
- Managing the internal board level stakeholders and customer expectations when it comes to the platform’s capability and product development
- Build and develop a high calibre, distributed engineering team
- Ensure robust hiring processes are in place to ensure quality of those joining the team
- Foster an environment of innovation around product design and functionality
- Ensure a culture of accountability and ownership
- Mentor, develop and coach direct reports to develop better engineers and future leaders
- Directly engage with the Ledgercomm Board and provide clear, concise communication around future delivery roadmap for the platform
- Provide innovative solutions to problems presented by the market/customers
- We use a Kanban methodology, we work agile, lean and fast.
- Ensure communication is of the highest quality between developers and product owners