Writing the future. Together.
Avaloq is a value driven, fast-paced financial technology and services company and we are committed to developing the banking solutions of tomorrow.
By joining Avaloq, you’ll become a key part of our effort to power the digital transformation of the financial services industry. Our ambition is big and bold – to provide full end-to-end digital solutions by combining our leading efficiency with a flexible, responsible digital user experience. Headquartered in Zurich, Avaloq has over 2,000 employees globally. More information is available at www.avaloq.com
We are looking for talented and driven candidates who will thrive in a fast paced sales environment. Ideal for energetic and ambitious candidates who are looking for a career move into sales and are passionate about technology.. The inside sales representative will play a fundamental role in helping Avaloq achieve our ambitious Client acquisition and revenue growth objectives. Your role is to seek out and speak to leads, carefully understand their needs, qualify opportunities, qualify out when necessary, then proceed to making recommendations to the regional sales representative. You must be comfortable making a high number of calls per day, generating interest and qualifying prospects.
- Understand Avaloq target market and have an appreciation of our product and service offering with the main purpose of generating prospect interest
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory
- Sourcing new sales opportunities through outbound cold calls and emails
- Prepare call, activity and forecast reports
- Routing qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development
- Work closely with the Solution consulting organisation to help create and improve email templates, call scripts and recommend process improvements
What you need:
- Strong listening, verbal and written communications skills
- Confidence in having 1-to-1 conversations that focus on unlocking opportunities
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage time effectively
- Must be self-motivated and positive person
- Experience in making cold calls
- Experience working with a CRM tool
- Exposure to Private banking and Wealth management domain
Now let’s talk about perks and compensation
We offer competitive base salaries and if you prove to be a superstar, you might be entitled to an extraordinary achievement reward. Avaloq aims to share its success with all its employees by paying out “Success Share Units” depending on its performance in a given year.
Don’t be shy – apply!
Please only apply online.