Corpay One is only four years old, and though we’ve grown fast and are now financially backed by Fleetcor, a major US payments company, we remain true to our founding values.
Since day one, passion and drive has been the core tenets of our organization. Curious minds and execution experts will like the organizational maturity, love the entrepreneurial spirit, and stay for the inclusive culture.
Working here means revolutionizing how thousands of business owners, finance teams, accountants, and bookkeeping professionals across the globe handle everyday finance tasks like bill pay, expense management, and bookkeeping. We save our customers valuable time by acting as an automated layer on top of their accounting software.
About your new team
You’ll be joining our expanding engineering team consisting of a mix of highly skilled Frontend, Backend, DevOps, Quality Assurance and Product team members. You’ll work closely with Product Program Managers, Customer Experience Managers and Developers.
We face challenges as a unit and pitch in whenever our help is needed. Whether we suffer defeat or rise triumphantly we offer honest feedback to keep growing professionally. While the organizational scale has changed, our agile way of working has not.
We are looking for a lead Site Reliability Engineer to join our engineering team. The work will be focused on our pipelines and AWS infrastructure, and together with the development team ensure that we have the best possible setup to run our application and infrastructure.
The keywords for this position are scalable secure-by-design infrastructure, and infrastructure as code.
Your daily tasks
- Work closely with our SRE/Engineering team to build scalable secure-by-design infrastructure and IAM patterns that limit the potential blast radius of successful cyber attacks.
- Build, manage, and implement security tooling to prevent, mitigate, and remediate vulnerabilities and misconfigurations while avoiding curbing developer productivity.
- Create, maintain and test data infrastructure documentation, policies and procedures.
- Collaborate with product and engineering teams to improve security visibility, monitoring, hardening, and operational response in a cloud native zero trust AWS environment.
- Support the engineering organization by mentoring software engineers on Cloud Native best practices.
- Communicate and help resolve compliance issues with internal and external stakeholders and auditors.
- Evaluate performance of different infrastructure pieces and adjust them accordingly.
- Ensure that all used open source software is up to date and performant.
- Experience with Cloud architecture and security on AWS, especially the AWS Well Architected Framework
- Experience with hardening Linux systems
- Experience with Zero Trust Strategies
- Experience with Docker & Kubernetes Orchestration
- Thrive by identifying high-leverage work and doing it without explicit direction
- Terraform and infrastructure as code
Bonus points – not required
- Familiarity with AWS security best practices and tools such as GuardDuty and Security Hub.
- Experience with SOX, SOC2, CCPA and GDPR
- Familiarity with Chaos Engineering principles
- GitHub actions
About (y)our values
Our values mirror our Scandinavian heritage. We are humble, fun, hard-working, and inclusive – today our team consists of more than 15 nationalities. We are constantly pushing the boundaries to make sure that everyone feels part of Corpay One, which is why we hire personalities – not resumes.
Flexibility in the work-life balance is a given, and working at Corpay One can easily be combined with both toddlers as well as teenagers. We work to live – not the other way around. While we have physical offices we support remote work because we do not define talent geographically. Regardless of your location, you can rest assured that you’ll be a valued member of the Corpay One team.
Corpay One is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to maintain and develop our inclusive work environment and welcome members of all backgrounds and perspectives.