FrameableInc.com builds thoughtfully-designed tools for work and play, with a focus on remote-first digital experiences for team collaboration and social connection. Our portfolio includes Socialhour.com, Team.video, Subtask.co, Videokit.io, Rehive.tv, Plectica.com, Now.me, WhiteboardParty.com, and several open source projects.
We are a friendly and experienced team which values a growth mindset, open communication, and asking good questions. We appreciate well-designed virtual interactions and experiences, and feel lucky to have them every day with each other while making them possible for our users. We’re looking for our first test engineer to lead our automated testing effort for our video communication and collaboration products.
What you’ll be doing:
- Build out and maintain our automated testing infrastructure (using Playwright framework), with help and support from product engineers
- Lead the effort expanding our test suite, with help from product engineers
- Help with load testing and capacity planning
- Organize manual testing efforts where we don’t yet have existing test coverage
- Help triage and prioritize new bugs and issues
What we’d like to see:
- 3+ years experience testing customer-facing web applications
- Experience testing real-time collaborative web applications
- Strong experience and proficiency with automated browser testing frameworks like Playwright, Selenium, Puppeteer, etc
- Great communication skills and ability to weigh effort/value tradeoffs
- Familiarity with streaming video and audio / WebRTC a bonus
- Interest/active in open source projects a bonus
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to [email protected]