Responsibilities of the role:
- Research & Develop formulation for new products.
- Ensuring GMP compliance and regulatory requirements.
- Quality Inspection of production outputs.
- Develop methodologies for improving existing manufacturing process and product improvements.
- Candidate must possess at least Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) in, Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 1 Year of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Interpersonal Communication, Proactive, Responsible, Ability to Multitask.
- Knowledgeable in all aspects of product development (Personal Care or Home Care)
- Supervisor/ 2 Yrs & Up Experienced Employee specialized in Chemistry or equivalent.